Monday, December 20, 2010
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
Thursday, December 09, 2010
Tuesday, December 07, 2010
Thursday, December 02, 2010
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
If you happen to be lucky enough to be studying at Sheffield University and would like to live in the Crookes area, then why not avoid old fashioned, damp and mouldy houses and contact this guy who comes highly recommended from a friend.
Friday, November 26, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
Monday, November 08, 2010
Sunday, November 07, 2010
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
I look forward to your contributions (but don't forget to say what they mean)
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Dr Challoners Grammar School, Amersham
The Abbey School Reading, Reading
Sutton Coldfield Grammar School for Girls
Colchester Royal Grammar School
Lancaster Girls' Grammar School
The Tiffin Girls' School, Kingston upon Thames
Chelmsford County High School for Girls
Wolverhampton Girls' High School
Invicta Grammar School, Maidstone
Colyton Grammar School, Devon
King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls, Birmingham
King Edward VI Grammar School, Chelmsford
Newport Girls' High School
St Bede's College, Manchester
King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Boys, Birmingham
Colchester County High School for Girls
Queen Mary's Grammar School, Walsall
Wilson's School, Wallington
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Sunday, October 10, 2010
* Lack of discipline is rife, because staff fear being labelled racist if they attempt to tackle bad behaviour by black pupils.
* Britain's state education system is an "international disgrace" which is incapable of reaching the "absurdly low" target of pupils achieving five grade Cs at GCSE.
* Mixed ability teaching, where bright students are taught alongside the less able, is "insane" because it means no pupils can receive the teaching they require.
* Ofsted's inspection criteria are so skewed and prescriptive, they can lead to great and inspirational teachers being labelled as underperforming.
* The fashion for "group teaching" in some schools prevents teachers setting out classroom desks in traditional rows, forcing them to be arranged in groups so pupils can work in pairs or teams.
* If you did not have chaos in our classrooms then everyone could get five Cs at GCSE. But instead we say 'It's not their fault – they come from a council estate, they're from a single parent family,' or 'They're black.'
I'm rather hoping that she will hurry up and say something that I don't agree with. Maybe she could go back to Marxism or something?