Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fat Free

I've always poked fun at the fatties but for this man, a few extra doughnuts seem to have paid dividends. Frustratingly I can't come up with a good Sun Style Headline for this one and I know that it will keep me awake tonight.

Others who should have been awake include the watchman of this oil tanker, hijacked by a bunch of clowns who didn't realise that 'Pirates of the Caribbean' was not a documentary. I can only hope that men with guns sort out Blackbeard and Co. before Gordon Brown can offer them all asylum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember the good old days when friends of the convict used to smuggle in a file concealed in a cake? Well don't bother with the file anymore, just keep sending the cakes.

Anonymous said...

I'm just curious, but do you think that the pirates are swashbuckling chaps who swing on ropes, carrying their sword in their mouths and a pretty young wench under their arm?

Funny image.