Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I Said He'd Sue!

It's not often I get anything right, so a big thanks to good old Leroy for helping me out.

'Coleman's lawyer, Raymond Wigell, said his client did not plan to return to the education field and was considering legal action against whoever planted the camera' - Chicago Sun Times 16th April 2007

Meanwhile a third teacher has resigned from the school after discovering that she had made a guest appearance on Leroy's DVD. She was quoted in today's Illinois Tribune as saying:

'I won't be taking this lying down.'

The paper also reported that a group of concerned mothers gathered outside the school gates to 'demand further action.'

I'm not quite sure what they meant by that, but I can only hope that it doesn't involve any more of Leroy's antics.


Here's a picture of the Principal with one of the few Illinois women he won't be sleeping with for a while.





1 comment:

The TEFL Tradesman said...

Of course, you wouldn't get THAT sort of behaviour from a Principal or Head in the UK, would you?

Or do a few people have stories to tell...??!